I am not really a fan of concealers then since I do not really have anything to conceal. I consider myself lucky before. However, due to frequent late nights (hello, rush paper works and DVD marathons with sibs!), I developed these hideous dark circles under my eyes. :(
They look really *insert sad adjective here* on me. Imagine a perky face with dark under eyes. Weird, eh?
So the last week, I went to the mall and purchased this low priced concealer. Low priced @ PhP129! Awesomesauce.
I already got a stick concealer but I want to use a cream/liquid concealer this time since stick concealers tend to be cakey and/or thick. :-/ I also wanted it to be in a small container so it would fit my already bursting beauty kit. Anddddd the last criteria for my demanding list is that it should have a sponge applicator for hassle free applications. :)
You know what, I'm not really a big fan of ELF cosmetics but I'm starting to love it now! Their products are beginning to be really nice. They also stay longer than their earlier released products. Yipee!
- Hides complexion imperfections
- Evens out skin tone
- Natural looking, silky smooth coverage
- Yes, it does cover complexion imperfections. However since it goes on very thin, you need to apply twice. But no worries! After those 1st 2 applications, it stays for the whole day. ^_^
- Again, yes, it evens out skin tone.
- This is what I loved most about this--it looks natural! It does not thicken even when mixed with facial oil at the middle of the day and it's smooth, not chalky.
I was lucky cos my tube was the last one for my shade (the lightest, which is Apricot Beige). Guess it was meant to be? LOL Overall, the product has a FIVE~STAR~RATING for me. ^_~ Just a tip: Top it with face powder for more staying powder. After that, no more retouches! Neat, huh?
I really recommend this concealer. : )
'Til next time! Ciao!
Oh, BTW! I succumbed to having a haircut today!~ My hair badly needs it so, tadah!
D'you like it?? haha :D