Sunday, March 18, 2012

Revlon Lip Butter


  Eversince I read about Revlon lip butters in the famous blog From Head to Toe, I've been on the look out for its release here in the Philippines. Yokie Emoticons 64 

So when it came out, I was totally ecstatic! Jen made such a fabulous review about it that I was already ready to buy one even without trying it out.hehe


Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake 
My boyfriend's eyes popped when he heard the price of PhP527 for a lipstick. Forgive the boy, he does not know a thing about this business.Yokie Emoticons 15


Pos & Neg Emoticons 35 According to the Revlon website:
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades 



Without any product on... I told you it's pigmented. 
Me wearing Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
   Pos & Neg Emoticons 46 According to meeeee:
 It really does the job! 5 STARS, no doubt about that.
First, it does hydrate my lips. I'm an extremist when it comes to lip licking and this leaves me with dry, almost windburned lips. But when I used this, it felt like lipstick but the coat was thicker and balm-y which I like. It has a vanilla smell and no taste. It is absolutely wonderful! I will buy more when I get the money since I'm kinda broke right now.hehe As for the price, it's reasonable since it is hitting two birds with one stone: lip balm AND lipstick. Another thing I like about it is the packaging. It looks elegant but girly at the same time. Definitely a MUST BUY.



So ofcourse, I bought a pale pink color! harhar
I'm super happy with it. REALLYYYYYY. Go rush to your nearest Revlon makeup counter and get one or even a bunch for yourself! 
Yokie Emoticons 52 

I'm thinking of getting Peach Parfait and Tutti Fruti next!



'Til next review! ~









No comments:

Post a Comment